Unless you live under a stone you will not have noticed that the famous “Spinners” have become fashionable and are everywhere.
It has become the most popular toy among children. But recently several mothers are reporting that they have found dangerous components in the device, which are dangerous for children.
Originally, these anti-stress devices were created for children with sensory and attention disorders. They work by allowing the child to occupy their hands in order to concentrate on important tasks. But what happens to them now?
SPINNERS, ARE DANGER FOR Your CHILDREN
Tamara Rubin, a mom blogger recently led the Internet to show how dangerous the toy was actually innocent.
According to Rubin, she used an XRF instrument to test some Spinners and found lead. Although she does not specify the name of the exact company that sold her the device, the amount she and other mothers are reporting are enough danger for a child.
In the United States, it was reported that the amount of toxic pollutants found in some of these spinners is “alarming” and could be deadly for children using it.
“Two of them were lead free, but one had very high levels of lead and some mercury. After dismantling it also found that LED lights using these devices had lead and mercury. It found 19,000 ppm of lead and 1,000 ppm of mercury.
These numbers are alarming because scientists consider that less than 90 ppm of lead is adequate for a toy not to pose a problem for a child. “Rubin explained.
Another mother, Johely Morelos also reported another event with the spinners. Unfortunately, his little son ended up drowning with a piece of his Spinner. “I showed him pictures and I said,” Never put this in your mouth again, “the 23-year-old mother.
He was then taken to the hospital, but the staff could not remove the device. He had to be transferred to another hospital before he lost his life.
So if you are a responsible parent, we invite you to limit the use of these Spinners to your children if you want them to have no health problems, it is for their good.
Help us spread this article on social networks, many parents will thank you for having done so.