The growth of adipose tissue, or lipoma, is a benign tumor composed of fat cells. It takes the form of a smooth round ball under the skin, rather soft and rolling with the fingers. They usually grow slowly, are not painful and often appear on the neck, head, arms, armpits. They have different sizes and they look not very aesthetic. It is often possible to find several lipomas in the same area. In this case, lipomatosis is spoken.
What increases the risk of a lipoma? The exact cause of a lipoma is unknown, although many specialists agree that they are genetic. Modern medicine has no answer as to the reason for its appearance. Simple lipomas are more common in women, since men tend to have lipomatosis.
The following factors may increase the risk of developing a lipoma or lipomatosis:
– Family history of lipoma.
– A blunt blow or injury to the body.
– Certain medical conditions, such as liver disease or difficulty in controlling blood sugar.
A general practitioner or dermatologist in the case of subcutaneous lipomas can detect them by simple observation and palpation of the mass.
Surgery in combination with medications is considered to be the solution for the treatment of lipomas. Fortunately, there is a natural alternative that can help treat lipomas at home using simple ingredients.
Preparation and method of use:
Mix well honey and flour in equal parts. Apply a thick layer of the cream over the lipoma and cover with a bandage for 36 hours.
After the set time, remove the debris, wash the area well and repeat the procedure 5 times. At the end of a week, you should notice the changes and the decrease of the protuberance.
This same preparation can be used in the treatment of external wounds. Honey sugar acts as an anti-inflammatory, cleanses and stimulates blood circulation.
Other tips for removing fat deposits:
– Avoid saturated fats, refined oils, dairy products, preservatives and additives.
– Drink lukewarm water with lemon juice on an empty stomach. This will help detoxify your body and stimulate the proper work of your liver.
– Eat foods with Omega 3 (fish and seafood).
– Eliminate toxins and stimulate the process of decomposing fat by consuming natural spices, fruits and vegetables.